Revenue Through Recycling Programs
Welcome to CountyRecycling
County Recycling is a conscience company, committed to providing positive value in the division of people, planet and profit. Seeking the awareness of our actions and implementing practices that benefit both human beings and the environment.
- The US generates 25 billion pounds of textiles per year
- The EPA estimates that about 97% of post-consumer textile waste is recyclable
- The average US citizen discards 70 lbs. of clothing and other textiles annually
- 85% goes to landfills (21 billion lbs.) only 15% gets donated
- According to the EPA, textile waste is one of the largest sources of all waste in the USA
- Projected textile waste by 2019 is 35.4 billion pounds
- Over 70% of the world's population uses second hand clothes
- Recycle Your Old Clothing at the Village Recycling Center
- Kingbin: Fisher a master of philanthropic recycling
- County Recycling’s CEO personally drops off 3000 lbs. of clothing at the County Center for Hurricane Sandy victims.
- Yonkers Partners In Education Aligns with County Recycling and now offers donations at 20 school locations.
- Town of Rye Approves Donation/ Recycling bins for its Recreation & Parks Department.
- Town/ Village of Harrison OK's Clothes & Shoes donation initiative.